Name:	IMG_20160731_195320.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1751424Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160731_195320.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1751424

I am putting the front of my 65 commander back together and cannot figure out where these go? If someone could send a picture that would be awesome!! Also does the lip of the inner fender go on top of the lip of the outer fender? Thank you for your help!!! I have never posted a picture before I hope this works.

Hi The lip of the inner fender goes under the outter fender , The parts shown in the picture goes between the air deflector and grille area , The parts shown in the picture appear to be the same part, , They should be a rt and left My Daytona is assembled and getting a pic would be difficult. A parts and shop manual would help

Comment

Thanks You have been a great help. I do have two different parts I just posted the picture of one of them twice. I have looked in the manuals I just could not get it straight in my head !! I should have taken more pictures but I am finally making progress . Thanks again

Comment

I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to thank you for your service in fire fighting. As a retired serviceman we get thanked all the time but firefighters and police never get enough credit or thanks they deserve.

Comment

Working...
        X