Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIP RAIL MOULDINGS for a 1961 Lark VIII Regal 4 door wagon - Interchangeable with 1959-62?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: DRIP RAIL MOULDINGS for a 1961 Lark VIII Regal 4 door wagon - Interchangeable with 1959-62?

I was kindly told by a member on the Studebaker/Packard parts Facebook group that the side moulds (straight sections) are the same for all 59-62 wagons, the front halves (short curved sections) are the same for 61-62 sedan & wagons, and the rear mould (long curved section) are the same for all 59-62 wagons. Can I get someone here to confirm?

Putting out my feelers here for parts again if nobody minds - I do need drip rail mouldings for my 1961 Lark VIII Regal 4 door wagon. With the possibility that these parts are interchangeable, I'd like to know if anyone has some laying around or knows of a junked little wagon or sedan out there that could donate the components for a full set of mouldings. I'm in the Los Angeles area but am willing to pay to ship these parts - and not a full parts car - from anywhere in the continental US.

Many thanks,
    Albert

I'm working on a PhD in Cambridge right now, but the car is in LA and I manage to come back to the area to visit at least two times a year - lately this has been more frequent since I've been monitoring my wagon's restoration.

Albert

Comment

Working...
    X