Packard bakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    Very nice Black Hardtop. It would be a very strong possibility that this one was Mrs. Afton's personal 1958 "Executive Car" Driver if so, I remember it from 1958. Did the build slip show Inglewood, CA or Frank H. Afton Co. as delivered to?

My second clue were the "G" Series '63 Yellow on Black plates that were South Bay area letters.

I am pretty sure this is the one that is shown about every year at the La Palma Meet in Anaheim right?
    I never have aquirred the build slip for it.

At the time of purchase in 1973 we lived in Santa Monica,Ca.

Yes, you are correct. I have been to La Palma with it many times. It was one of the cars featured in the article that New West magazine did in 1980 about the Orange Empire Chapter studebaker club
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
      Custom Packard Hawk convertible, part of the Citizens Motor Car Co. Packard museum collection in Dayton, Ohio. Apparently built up at the behest of an S-P exec, but not truly a factory prototype. Pretty neat car, anyway.

[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/StudeSteve/SDC%202010%20Crossroads%20Zone%20Meet%20Chillicothe%20Ohio/Citizens%20Motorcar%20Co%20visit%20Dayton%20Ohio%20July%202010/100_4718.jpg[

Interior of the droptop PH

S.
      I like the look of this PH conversion.....Id like to see it with the top up....if it indeed has a top!

Comment

A '58 4-door on the Hemmings site for sale in South Dakota

Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
        Kenmore, Washington
        hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
        '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
        '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
        '69 Pontiac Firebird
        (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

Working...
        X