Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance for Precision Systems Index discount!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chance for Precision Systems Index discount!

Good news, here!

Precision Systems Index for Turning Wheels from 1972 inception through 2009 is again available at a 20% discount through February 21. 'Just got this e-mail annoucement from Lulu this morning:

Gary Sanders and Bob Andrews posted how much they liked the Index when it arrived last week, having ordered from Lulu's 20% off sale two weeks ago...and, obviously, it arrived as advertised or they wouldn't have been able to report anything:

If you missed the sale two weeks ago or were hesitant without further user reports, here's your second chance. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Thank you Bob! I got it this time and as a download, I like the search feature you get on the electronic versions. I have been looking for the issue of where I found the paint information for my 1950 Champ dash and there it was in the index that pointed me to the correct issue. I have been trying to refind that for several years on and off and now in a matter of minutes I got it. Just wonderful!!!

Mark

Comment

Working...
    X