• showbizkid
    replied
    Welcome to the Forum, Ron!

Leave a comment:

• ronhusak
    started a topic New Here

New Here

Hi All..
    Well I am a new guy here.. But by no means new to Studebakers.. In fact I am the sone of a long time dealer in Detroit Michigan.. Husak Brothers Inc. We also had Mercedes and Packard as well as DKW which Studebaker also imported...
    I currently don't own a Stuidebaker but amd beginning to look at them.. I have owned a number in the past.. The one I should have probably kept is an R1 Avanti that I origionally sold to it's first owner in 63. I bought it back (very Rough) in 69 and gave it to my brother to use for the next 12 years.. That didn't do too much good for it either..Well it was never oing to be the car I wanted due to it's mistreatment.. and the carlessness of the origional owner so I eventually sold it on the middle 90's..
    I am looking at a 61 hawk currently on EBay.. By any chance does anyone here know that car? It interests me cause it's a 4 speed car with A/C..
    Anyhow.. I look forward to lots of interesting conversations here.. Who knows.. Maybe I can actually contribute something!
    Ron Husak
    Conifer, Colorado
Working...
X