• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it still work?

Chris Dresbach
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

• probably, but I didnt wire it up, just a prop for now.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
      http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Two more videos, I wanted to upload some more but I can't because YouTube is doing maintenance.

Studebaker Foundry Tour -South Bend, Indiana. November 28, 2009. A large group of Studebaker enthusiasts got to take a tour of the Foundry. I'm not sure what...

Studebaker Foundry Tour -South Bend, Indiana. November 28, 2009. A bunch of Studebakers running outside the building . A large group of Studebaker enthusiast...

Update....
        Here's the last of the foundry videos and there's a couple from the SNM and one driving by SASCO.

Sand Bins...
        Studebaker Foundry Tour -South Bend, Indiana. Nov. 28. 2009. A large group of Studebaker enthusiasts got to take a tour of the Foundry. This was further down...

Near Furnaces
        Studebaker Foundry Tour -South Bend, Indiana. November 28, 2009. A large group of Studebaker enthusiasts got to take a tour of the Foundry. I'm not sure what...

Driving by SASCO
        Driving by SASCO( Fomer Studebaker Engineering Building) after touring the Studebaker Foundry. Nov. 28, 2009. Driving a 1964 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop.

SNM '50 Stude Convertible Decorated for Christmas
        1950 Studebaker Bullet Nose Convertible Decorated for Christmas- Studebaker National Museum, Nov 28, 2009. South Bend, Indiana.

SNM Forge Display
        Studebaker Forge Display. Studebaker National Museum. South Bend, In. Nov 28, 2009. Recreation of a forge from Studebaker's early days.

John V.

Comment

• Ill let ya know when I get a hold of Don for ya Tinman.

Chris Dresbach
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

• Cool! Took some good videos john.

Chris Dresbach
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

• Will I am willing to guess I never am going to have to honor of ever seeing South Bend. Too far away for me and as much as I love Studies I am not goin g to have old abandoned buildings on the top of my list for vacation time.
              If I lived closer you bit I'd be there in a heart beat. I am very interested in whats there today and most of the pictures I see are never dated so please post some pictures and update everyone on what is there. Thank You. "JYD"

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by JunkYardDog

Will I am willing to guess I never am going to have to honor of ever seeing South Bend. Too far away for me and as much as I love Studies I am not goin g to have old abandoned buildings on the top of my list for vacation time.
                If I lived closer you bit I'd be there in a heart beat. I am very interested in whats there today and most of the pictures I see are never dated so please post some pictures and update everyone on what is there. Thank You. "JYD"
                The tour is actually over now, but I still have lots of pics to post when I get the chance. I am also working on an article that will go in Turning Wheels.

Chris Dresbach
                Chris Dresbach

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach

Cool! Took some good videos john.

Chris Dresbach
                  thanks Chris, I'd love to see those pics you took too.

John V.

Comment

• I want to post them as soon as I get them off the camera and on to Photobucket.

Chris Dresbach
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

• You guys have done a great job in not only sharing your pictures and videos but also in saving a piece of Studebaker history for all to enjoy. Thank each and everyone for their efforts in prserving for us who could not be there these pictures and videos
                      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

• ...Hope to get my stuff from the foundry out of the truck tomorrow....

Chris Dresbach
                        Chris Dresbach

Comment

• I worked for a company that leased/owned the Studebaker site back in the early 1990's. EWI was the name and I spent some time there in the main stamping plant. EWI went belly up in 1996 and some of the furniture that was used in the Southfield, MI engineering office came from the executive offices from the Studebaker executive rooms. I have a conference table in my living room that came from there. A very nice Stow-Davis walnut table.

David

David King
                          1964 Studebaker Commander
                          1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (615)
                          1966 Pontiac GTO convertible
                          sigpic

David King

1964 Studebaker Commander
                          1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (615)
                          1959 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (56)
                          1960 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (83)
                          1966 Pontiac GTO convertible