Studebaker Hawk group on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dansct444 View Post
    Hi Peter, Do you have the GT Hawk Registry on-line yet?
    I'm only about half way through the 62's. I will need some guidance about making the Registry go live.
    Peter Bishop

Comment

Originally posted by packard352 View Post
      Pete,

I'm not so sure it'd be a great idea including a VIN number on any FB post as there are just too many people scamming.

I understand why you'd like that detail, but...
      Richard
      Richard, I thought I clarified the FB post about VIN's. If not I will edit it. I could also use some guidance about going live with the Registry.
      Peter Bishop

Comment

Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
          Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?

jack vines

Well said jack !!! I for one agree with you.

Stuhawk

Comment

I have avoided facebook, because everybody I know, seems to 'waste' a lot of time on it. I think that it would do the same to me, so It's kind of like an alcoholic staying out of the bar. LOL The Hawk group is definitely interesting though.
            Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

How would time on Facebook be any different than the time you "waste" on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                How would time on Facebook be any different than the time you "waste" on this site?
                We need a, "LIKE" button here, for posts such as this one. LOL

Comment

Message me through Facebook and I'll explain my internet site at www.landyscott.com

Comment

Now that I'm retired......I have plenty of time to waste! (Retirement is boring)

Originally posted by tsenecal View Post
                    I have avoided facebook, because everybody I know, seems to 'waste' a lot of time on it. I think that it would do the same to me, so It's kind of like an alcoholic staying out of the bar. LOL The Hawk group is definitely interesting though.
                    Lou Van Anne
                    62 Champ
                    64 R2 GT Hawk
                    79 Avanti II

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
                      Now that I'm retired......I have plenty of time to waste! (Retirement is boring)
                      All is what you make it. Since retirement, I've been so busy, I don't know how I ever had time to work for someone else.

jack vines
                      PackardV8

Comment

Hello Dan,
                        Elaine and I are in............Looking forward to having a lot of fun with your site..........

Comment

Hawk group

Hi Peter, Do you have the GT Hawk Registry on-line yet? Yes I have.
                          peter lee

Comment

I'm in. Thanks for setting it up! John
                            John
                            59 Silver Hawk
                            3E12D-122-C4

Comment

Well stated Jack [All is what you make it. Since retirement, I've been so busy]. To solve the retirement surplus of time and impending boredom, I guess my having 5 ongoing Studebaker projects at one time in two countries solves the dilemma for me. I wish all you facebook addicts well with your new group.
                              Cheers, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
                                Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?jack vines
                                I have to agree also, too much diversification will mean less good information on any ONE of the many Stude. Websites and Forums. No one can read them all, there are not enough Hours in a Day.

If it is not Broken...
                                StudeRich
                                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                                X