Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWChamp
    replied
    I also agree. No facebook or twitter for me.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
    Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?jack vines
    I have to agree also, too much diversification will mean less good information on any ONE of the many Stude. Websites and Forums. No one can read them all, there are not enough Hours in a Day.

If it is not Broken...

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Well stated Jack [All is what you make it. Since retirement, I've been so busy]. To solve the retirement surplus of time and impending boredom, I guess my having 5 ongoing Studebaker projects at one time in two countries solves the dilemma for me. I wish all you facebook addicts well with your new group.
    Cheers, Bill

Leave a comment:

• John K
    replied
    I'm in. Thanks for setting it up! John

Leave a comment:

• plee4139
    replied
    Hawk group

Hi Peter, Do you have the GT Hawk Registry on-line yet? Yes I have.

Leave a comment:

• alaipairod
    replied
    Hello Dan,
    Elaine and I are in............Looking forward to having a lot of fun with your site..........

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
    Now that I'm retired......I have plenty of time to waste! (Retirement is boring)
    All is what you make it. Since retirement, I've been so busy, I don't know how I ever had time to work for someone else.

jack vines

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Now that I'm retired......I have plenty of time to waste! (Retirement is boring)

Originally posted by tsenecal View Post
    I have avoided facebook, because everybody I know, seems to 'waste' a lot of time on it. I think that it would do the same to me, so It's kind of like an alcoholic staying out of the bar. LOL The Hawk group is definitely interesting though.

Leave a comment:

• dansct444
    replied
    Message me through Facebook and I'll explain my internet site at www.landyscott.com

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    Originally posted by Guido View Post
    How would time on Facebook be any different than the time you "waste" on this site?
    We need a, "LIKE" button here, for posts such as this one. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    How would time on Facebook be any different than the time you "waste" on this site?

Leave a comment:

• tsenecal
    replied
    I have avoided facebook, because everybody I know, seems to 'waste' a lot of time on it. I think that it would do the same to me, so It's kind of like an alcoholic staying out of the bar. LOL The Hawk group is definitely interesting though.

Leave a comment:

• Stuhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
    Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?

jack vines

Well said jack !!! I for one agree with you.

Stuhawk

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Since some of us have sufficient concerns about their policies so are not on Facebook and never will be, maybe those who are can share what it offers Studebaker Hawk lovers that a similar sub-set here on SDC wouldn't accomplish?

jack vines

Leave a comment:

• PeterHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by packard352 View Post
    Pete,

I'm not so sure it'd be a great idea including a VIN number on any FB post as there are just too many people scamming.

I understand why you'd like that detail, but...
    Richard
    Richard, I thought I clarified the FB post about VIN's. If not I will edit it. I could also use some guidance about going live with the Registry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X