hawk tranny yok?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawk tranny yok?????????????

i have a 1937 express coupe pickup awsome shape runs awsome it has a hawk motor and tranny but no yok for the tranny can any 1 help me out ?????????????/please.it is an auto and it has 28 spline yok any ideas let me know ty

Assuming the engine and trans have been kept together since removal from the Hawk...
    Go look on the flat part of the block up on top in front next to the drivers side cylinder head. There should be some numbers, and possibly a cloverleaf stamped into the flat part of the top of the block.
    Post back with the number and a forum member should be able to tell you the year and displacement of the engine. Then you should be able to look for the correct yoke at a number of different Stude parts vendors, or even a forum member...

Tell us some more about your J5 Coupe Express!
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 37 express coupe

i have a 1937 express coupe pickup awsome shape runs awsome it has a hawk motor and tranny but no yok for the tranny can any 1 help me out ?????????????/please.it is an auto and it has 28 spline yok any ideas let me know ty
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
    X