Where to get those trunk hinges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get those trunk hinges

I'm looking for some good trunk hinges for the 47 business coupe. They are not the same as a sedan. SI sells new ones but they don't work in the coupe. Anyone out there know where to get some or have them rebuilt?

Doesn't Fairborn Studebaker rebuild hinges?
    Give them a call.
    They are listed in the vendor section of the homepage here.
    HTIH
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by uasrs

I'm looking for some good trunk hinges for the 47 business coupe. They are not the same as a sedan. SI sells new ones but they don't work in the coupe. Anyone out there know where to get some or have them rebuilt?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Yes, Jeff; Trunk Hinge Rebuilding is one service offered by Fairborn Studebaker. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I rebuild truck hinges for Starlight and Bus. Coupes. Email me.

Comment

Uasrs, You do not have a contact email address on this site. Call me and I will tell you how to repair your own hinges. I own starlights and a Business coupe. Call me at home 530-644-7644. That is Ca time

Comment

Hey, I just remembered, you sold me some trunk hinges off of ebay. They did not meet your description. Bummer

Comment

Working...
            X