X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondobilly
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by N8N

Thanks for the update Bill. I'm sure someday I'll be searching for this thread

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    I found out some more information about this fellow. Everyone in the nearby ACCA chapters use him, plus UPS uses him for their vehicles.

His phone number is 914 667-8002.......and as the card says...ask for Marty.

Leave a comment:

• N8N
    replied
    Thanks for the update Bill. I'm sure someday I'll be searching for this thread

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight

Leave a comment:

• bondobilly
    started a topic Rebuild of Carb

Rebuild of Carb

Monday at 11 am I dropped off the carb from my car at a place called Dynamic Carb in Mt. Vernon, NY. Yesterday at 11:30 I got a call it was done. He found that the gizmos on the right side had never been attached correctly and I had been driving without "secondaries". He replaced a whole bunch of parts, all new needles, jets, one float some leaking gaskets and a bad filter, and a new choke, and polished the butterfly. Charged me $250.

This morning I installed the rebuilt carb, WOW...... I thought the car had "pep" before, now it flies. Place is as clean as an operating room and he likes his job.

I was figuring on two weeks and a bill that would be as high as the GDP of a 3rd world nation.
Working...
X