A mini Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mini Milestone

Well if I've got this figured out right this should be my 100th Post. Then I think I am a cruiser member. I want to thank you guys this is the greatest forum.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    Fresno,Cahttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/nw3anne/Mabel.jpg?t=1165475035
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

I also enjoy reading your posts! My question is did Mr. Biggs introduce you to this forum[?]

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

You're not considered goofy until you get to 5,000 posts
      (Or is that obsessive/compulsive? I forget[])
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Well if I've got this figured out right this should be my 100th Post. Then I think I am a cruiser member. I want to thank you guys this is the greatest forum.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Yes as a matter of Fact he did. We had a good Studebaker Day pulling Parts off a Truck at Pick N Pull. Told me all about the forum. So thats how all this started. And its been Great Ol' Gus well what can i say he's like Frosty The Snowman that comes alive one day. Not looking forward to the day that he has to become just a Truck. But then he'll start his new adventure. He has been a great PR person for Studes. Its amazing how much attention Mabel gets also. She is well loved around town. Thank You one and all for Welcoming me to this Fine Forum and great bunch of people.

Mabel 1949 Champion
        1957 Silverhawk
        1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        Fresno,Ca
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

Hang in there, Anne. Before ya know it you'll be, as Jeff suggests, an obsessive-compulsive member, like me![][:0][:I][xx(][}][^][8]
          Truth is, I was hoping my member Rank would have changed from "Commander" to "O-C" when I put up my 5000th post. If I remember right, our moderator had not the vision to see anyone post more than a couple thousand times[}]. The consequence of that is that Commander is the highest rung. Matters not, in the grand scheme of things tho.
          Either way - keep it up Anne! We enjoy your Studebaker doin's and that you share them with us here. I'd annoint you honorary "Ambassador" but this ain't no Nash forum![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hmmm, I always think in terms of quality over quantity. Ha! Just kidding Mr. Biggs, keep it up. Your posts are always interesting to read even if they do remind me of the ramblings of the Uni Bomber Ted Kazinski! Some day when I grow up, I want to have as many posts as you do!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm... the "StudiBomber" - that has a sorta nice ring to it![}]

Yeah, I type too much! But it's as much about drawing out comment from others as it is my half-baked knowledge and opinions. When I'm wrong or off the mark a bit, there's always a stirring from the more knowledgeable whereas if I was mute, we'd most likely not hear from them.[:I] Some might say I'm a cattle list, but I shy from that title. I don't keep a roster of cows. However I've been known to offer a bit of bull now and then![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hi Anne
                Always injoy reading your post your one interesting lady this is far biger than a mini milestone[^] at some point in time you'll catch up to mr.Biggs

51 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I hafta croak first![xx(]

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

Comment

At 6.5 Post a day you got me beat by a country mile!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Yeah I'm way way behind. Mr. Biggs you out post me by 7 to 1 no dander of me catching up. Especially when I go back to the working world. My computer time will be greatly curtailed.('')
                      Wink

Mabel 1949 Champion
                      1957 Silverhawk
                      1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      61 Lark VIII
                      Fresno,Ca[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/nw3anne/Mabel.jpg?t=1165475035[img]
                      Mabel 1949 Champion
                      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                      Fresno,Ca

Comment

Working...
                      X