50' Champion Brake lines rusted shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: 50' Champion Brake lines rusted shut

i am looking for the vender that has flexable brake lines, i made note ....but can't locate now//////// Thank You

Are you talking about the rubber lines (2 in the front, 1 in the rear)? If so, most all of the larger Studebaker vendors should have those. Also, I believe Jim Turner can make those up in braided stainless flex hose.

If you are talking about bendable hard line, for example the copper-nickel line, there are plenty of sources for that. I use FedHill for my hard lines and fittings (http://www.fedhillusa.com/).

If you are referring to pre-bent hard lines, I've never used any of those, but a Google search should bring up som hits for the more popular Studebakers.
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
      Are you talking about the rubber lines (2 in the front, 1 in the rear)? If so, most all of the larger Studebaker vendors should have those. Also, I believe Jim Turner can make those up in braided stainless flex hose.

If you are talking about bendable hard line, for example the copper-nickel line, there are plenty of sources for that. I use FedHill for my hard lines and fittings (http://www.fedhillusa.com/).

If you are referring to pre-bent hard lines, I've never used any of those, but a Google search should bring up som hits for the more popular Studebakers.
      Thank You, i was looking for the replacement (nickle copper)...i added some photos to my album and then was looking through and found the article in TW that refrenced JEGs again Thanks; oh and i will compare with FEDHILL

Comment

I can make up either braided stainless hose's or, the original type rubber ones. If you're looking for pre-bent lines, try www.inlinetube.com or www.classictube.com They have quite a few selections for Studebakers. IF they do not have what you need, you can send them your lines and they will make them up. BOTH do a very good job.

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
          I can make up either braided stainless hose's or, the original type rubber ones. If you're looking for pre-bent lines, try www.inlinetube.com or www.classictube.com They have quite a few selections for Studebakers. IF they do not have what you need, you can send them your lines and they will make them up. BOTH do a very good job.

Jim
          Thank You ! do You make fuel lines also ??

Comment

Working...
          X