Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: 2R5 - speedometer light bulb wire harness

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the small wiring harness (?) for the light bulbs that plug into the back of the speedometer on my 1951 2R5 pickup? The wires plug in to some sort of a junction box on the right side of the firewall. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks~!

Mark in Ohio
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mkibler View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the small wiring harness (?) for the light bulbs that plug into the back of the speedometer on my 1951 2R5 pickup? The wires plug in to some sort of a junction box on the right side of the firewall. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks~!

Mark in Ohio

Don't know of a source but if it's any help PN is 677364 - Sockets and Cables, insts. panel lights. And I believe it connects to the light switch which of course is on the LEFT side of the dash.

Comment

Try Larkworks.

Calling All Studebaker Drivers!
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I have a couple of late Lark wiring harnesses that I use just for your needs. I used some of the dash wires & bulbs in my 53' truck. I could probably set you up with the cables and sockets, but you'd need your 6V bulbs. I switched to 12 volts....

Comment

Working...
        X