Carol J. Bryant of Niantic, CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carol J. Bryant of Niantic, CT

Forum members were very supportive a few years ago when Carol became very ill while we were in Florida. She had about six major health crises over the years. This was the final one. No posting is necessary, but if so inclined say a prayer for both of us. During the last three years I felt she was getting closer to an end of her suffering. She was my wonderful wife since 1960 and enjoyed our Studebaker as much as I did. She became quite proficient answering questions of spectators viewing "her" red 1963 Avanti. She was the perfect wife for an imperfect guy! May she rest in peace. Below is a link for her obituary.

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Prayers and love for Carol, and for you and your family, my friend.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Bob, Truly an elegant lady who enriched many lives. Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

On behalf of the Nutmeg Chapter, my condolences Bob.
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Bob,
          Tough any time of the year-especially difficult before Christmas.
          Our prayers and thoughts go out to you from Canada..
          Bill

Comment

Thanks for the support. Her final services and burial were in Niles and I stayed with friends in South Bend. The next day I had some time and visited the SNM for an upbeat activity, as we were last there a few years ago. It is still awesome.
            "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss, Bob.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Very sorry to learn of Carol's passing Bob.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
                X