Ethanol Fuel being withdrawn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethanol Fuel being withdrawn.

Interesting turn of evens with fuel down here, the state where '58 Packard Hawk' lives, Victoria, is withdrawing E10 fuel, and my state looks like doing the same.

Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Lucky you.
    Here we have the ethanol lobby buying commercials during NASCAR races and IIRC, the racers themselves using some of it in order to impress the green faction.
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Ethanol is a scam, it's sold only due to government subsidy. Perhaps the American people should tell their polliticians to end it, not sustainable now due to the ecomomic crisis. There is also the issue of damage to cars, so how about class actions for compensation?
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

"Ethanol is a scam, it's sold only due to government subsidy."

No! a scam? you think that the "government" would scam us? Wow! I would have never thought that!!!

Too bad the government IS a big scam!!

Vote out ALL the incumbents! The voters CAN make it term limits!!

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Ethanol is a giant subsidy to corn farmers. It's use as motor fuel has driven up the price of corn, and along with it the price of meat, milk, eggs and other foods.

If we really wanted ethanol for environmental benefits, we could buy sugar cane ethanol from Brazil at half the price of corn ethanol.

Comment

Working...
          X