Alfa Romero vehicles sold in US again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Romero vehicles sold in US again

Was out yesterday and saw a black Alfa Romero SUV in Fargo. Initially was not sure what it was but the "iconic" grill shape finally hit me. Remember seeing a few Alfa vehicles in Germany in '08 when I was there for 2 weeks.

A little research this morning this must have been a "Stelvio". Looks like US sales starting in '20 model year. This one must be from somewhere else than Fargo, no dealer here. There are a couple in the Minneapolis area and more around Chicago.

Jeff in ND

Alfa Romeo reentered the North American market in 2014 with the 4C two seat model; the first Alfa sold here since 1995.

Craig

Comment

There is an Alfa Romeo dealership in Tacoma, but I have seen only a few on the road. Beautiful cars, but maybe not the most dependable per articles in the motor magazines. I have never owned one, but have long wanted a Graduate or a Spyder. Both my wife and I have owned MGs, and another one of those will most likely share our garage before we get an Alfa. Until then, I will continue to be most happy in my 'Baker.
      Studebaker! If you're lucky enough to own one, you're lucky enough!!!

Comment

Here is an image of a Cesar Romero:

sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

LOL Milaca beat me to it!
          A car dealer on block replaced his Porsche Panamera with a new Alfa Stelvio Quadrifoglio. The four leaf clover on the front fender means business.

As for Cesar Romero, my kid's new "TV Batmobile" Lego set references his refusal to shave his mustache for the role of Joker. In fairness to the original post, Joker is the "Alpha" villain of Gotham.

Click image for larger version

Name:	76188_joker.png
Views:	150
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1895952
          Andy
          62 GT

Comment

Would have loved to have been able to get an 8C - this is from 2009 - sounds pretty good . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	remote.jpg.ashx?404=default&mode=pad%2cpad&width=100%25&height=100%25&urlb64=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWlsbGVybW90b3JjYXJzLmNvbS9nYWxsZXJpYV9pbWFnZXMvMzY3Ny8zNjc3X3A5X2wuanBn&hmac=8YfGCvTnUt4.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1896259
            Last edited by 62champ; 05-25-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Alfa Romeo Giulias have been around here by me for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
                Would have loved to have been able to get an 8C - this is from 2009 -
                That is a great looking automobile! All American-built automobiles in recent decades pail in comparison (except for the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky).
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                X