No announcement yet.

OROVILLE, Calif? Hope you are OK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a hell of a storm for the next 4 days. They're predicting 2" with high winds in San Diego County alone tomorrow, with the system moving Northwest steadily. I hope they've drained enough from Oroville to cope with what's to come.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I've heard that a lot of that water is for So. California. If that's the case then I guess we can expect another rate increase for this, on top of the rate increases given already to "encourage" conservation & the drought. One would think that those increases would go back to their original rates but I guess that's like expecting taxes to go down, something unheard of here.
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

It's unfortunate no one had the insight to do the repairs/upgrades two years ago when levels were at record lows and no storms predicted for the future. Pretty typical of government officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
          It's unfortunate no one had the insight to do the repairs/upgrades two years ago when levels were at record lows and no storms predicted for the future. Pretty typical of government officials.
          Maybe no funds from the legislature to do the work.
          Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post

Government works the same way people kill bugs. They only squash the ones that run right in front of them

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X