Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep-N-Hock 1937 J5 - Florida

Such a pretty morning.
    Perfect natural lighting for some pic's.
    Took a sweet slow drive around the neighborhood... Just because.

Click image for larger version  Name:	78292447_2631774460199640_3533482419191545856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeEvka-4n_BNgXRksaWoyb5AWZUaLSiosUgabYYct8p8_V-g8wtVDcZYrmZRKRPlJ9D9-EOKZ1xUieq6n7pk8f_dUOgEvvHqVwbPrO7ngshWdg&_nc_ohc=yWO-5-CW2tEAQnrFYE4JTWnOp-X1aD1_3e-q6JDlYJf7txebJD03_VQ Views:	0 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	1812181
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Almost as bright as the sun...but much safer to look at.

If a company ever came out with a new wheel that looked identical to the artillery wheels optional for these cars, it would take it to a whole new level!

Comment

That is the original color. The truck came from Studebaker in 'Chrome Yellow' in 1937.

Wheel Vintiques does make a reproduction artillery wheel.

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
      Almost as bright as the sun...but much safer to look at.

If a company ever came out with a new wheel that looked identical to the artillery wheels optional for these cars, it would take it to a whole new level!
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

If I am thinking correctly, I believe Chrome Yellow was even used on the R-series trucks...

I cannot imagine how many questions you have to answer at non-Studebaker shows about how you custom built a pick-up from an old Studebaker car...

Comment

Beautiful truck, love the colour!

Comment

Working...
          X