Beauty and the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the Beast

Cops have fun, too... both retired now, but still playing with Studebakers.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Even the beast is beautiful Dave! Sheba is in a league of her own though. Bill

Comment

Thanks, Bill!

And, you are correct... Loy's Weasel is something to behold!

I posted this same pic on FB, and someone commented that he really liked the color on the beauty.

I replied that I'd say, "Thanks!," assuming he was referring to 'Sheba's coat of '99 Chrysler Candy Apple Red, and that Loy would reply, "Thanks!," assuming he was referring to his Olive Drab Green paint.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Don’t know which one I like bettter!
        love them both, one for summer the other for winter 😎

Comment

One for work, one for play.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

THAT coupe... AAAaaahhh ! ! !
            (But I'm curious about interior & engine.)

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
              THAT coupe... AAAaaahhh ! ! !
              (But I'm curious about interior & engine.)
              sigpic
              Dave Lester

Comment

Thanx, so nice all the way! I could easily live with that too... Yep!

Comment

Dave,
                  I knew that everyone would focus on your Modified Coupe but I want to see more pictures of the Weasel including the interior and engine!
                  If I lived closer I would be begging a ride in the Weasel. I have never seen one up close and will probably never get to ride in one.

I wish my Father and I could rescue a Studebaker US6 abandoned along the AlCan Highway like the "Frozen in Time" YouTube series by AlaskaTrucker. My Father was a Mechanic's Helper after High School and before College on the Ladwig Pipeline Company crew in 1947. He worked on a lot of surplus WWII equipment including various 6x6 Trucks, Dodge Weapons Carrier, Caterpillar D6 bulldozer...
                  At 90 years old, he is still an invaluable Diagnostic Mechanic.
                  Mark.

Comment

Working...
                  X