My '47 M5 street rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '47 M5 street rod

I bought this in La Pine, OR so not too much rust, but it was rough. Didn't have much time to work on it until I retired, but it's all most "done". I'm installing Vintage Air AC and heat, then just the stereo to finish. It's been almost 35 years in the making. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6110.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	1803978
    Attached Files

What chassis is it on?
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

The frame is original. I boxed the front and rear. All the running gear is Mopar. I spliced in mounting blocks for the Mopar K-frame and front suspension.

Comment

That's a beautiful truck. I love the stance.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Always loved these trucks. I drove one for daily driver for almost 13 years. It was primer /sealer black. Yours is a beautiful example of a COOL truck. ..Enjoy

Comment

That's a really nice truck. I hope you drive the wheels off of it, and that photo is so sweet! cheers, junior
            sigpic
            1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Dan, that is very nicely done. I hope we here in Oregon will have an opportunity to see this truck at one of the SDC events soon. Do you belong to the Willamette Chapter?
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
              X