information studebaker president 1929

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• information studebaker president 1929

First of all forgive for the language, and then I tell you the story of the purchase of my studebaker and if through this forum you can provide some information to the history of this car.
    I am from Spain and bought the studebaker president in June 2018, the car arrived in Spain in May 2006, and since its arrival it was stored in a garage due to the death of its buyer until in June 2018 I bought it from the heirs.
    This forum featured photos of this car that I will try to post below and also post its current status.
    Through the photos I will publish, I would like to see if any member of this forum could give me some information about their owners in the USA to add to their history.
    thank you very much, and say that the studebaker president is a great car

Very nice!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome, Antonio.
      That is a beautiful car. One of Studebaker's best!
      If I understand you correctly you are indicating one of these photos appeared in this forum in the past? And you are hoping someone ca identify its previous owner(s)?
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

That is my wish, in the first photo it is the current state of the car, and the second photo is the same car but when I was in the USA, and I would like to know something about its origins in the USA, Click image for larger version

Name:	studebaker (1).jpg
Views:	58
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1802317
        Attached Files

Comment

This is how this car appears in the forum in 2005-2006 approximately, since I arrived in Spain in 2006

Comment

Working...
          X