53 rear fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 rear fenders

I'm way down the road on my 53 commander and thinking about buying a new set of rear fenders, any advice on them, also I live in eastern Ky, does anybody sell them close by. thanks Joe

Joe, what model do You have? c/k fenders are not the same as sedan fenders.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

yes c/k
      thanks Joe

Comment

Rockauto has them....can't remember the price

Comment

I would also check with Studebaker International. Very often they have parts not necessarily in their catalog.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I just got one off Ebay (Goodmark) a few months ago, it was the cheapest price with shipping.

Comment

Avantikid, rockauto doesn't mention c/k or sedan, I don't think they are remaking sedan fenders, so these would have to be c/k fenders, I think, do you recall anything about this with your order. thanks Joe

Comment

Right Joe, these are c/k rear fenders. don't hold Me to it,but I believe they are some where around $450.00 each - and fit just as good as n.o.s.

Originally posted by joe bailey View Post
                Avantikid, rockauto doesn't mention c/k or sedan, I don't think they are remaking sedan fenders, so these would have to be c/k fenders, I think, do you recall anything about this with your order. thanks Joe
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

$259.79 each from Rockauto.com
                  Reproductions by Goodmark from a perfect set Matt Burnette supplied for the die production.
                  Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Plus shipping ?

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                    Reproductions by Goodmark from a perfect set Matt Burnette supplied for the die production.
                    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

thanks guys good info. Joe

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                        Just a correction.. I didn't supply them the fenders, but I did put them in touch with the seller that had NOS ones. They bought his and used them to copy from.

I haven't seen any of the Goodmark rear fenders in person, but I hear the fit is pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                        X