No announcement yet.

Forum Members Going to St Louis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll be there all week. I'm trailering my M5 - it would make the trip on the road, but it would beat me to death over 1500 miles and back. Stiff springs and 6-ply bias truck tires do not make for a smooth ride. I'm hoping that there will be a bunch of M5's there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	m5_ash_york-hbr_me.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1699704
    Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

I'll be there Weds. night through Saturday.
      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

I will be there Sun-Th vending parts inside & collecting parts for re-plating, so bring your old, rusty, pitted parts!

Comment

I'll be there all week, mostly at the information/vending table for the 2016 IM at Warwick RI. Come on by and get a t-shirt or the new polos!
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Looks like the weather is going to be good for the trip down on Sunday and Monday ! Also doesn't look like it will be too hot for the week ..... Bonus !!
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I introduced my grandson to tractor pulls and draft horse team pulls last year at the State Fair. He begged grandpa to take him again this year. State Fair is same week as International Meet, so my plans are to be at the Fair on wednesday with the grandson. Assuming I have any energy left I'll be driving from KC to St. Louis for the concours on Thursday.
              \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
              \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

We are leaving from DeLand, FL on Friday in the 49' Landcruiser. Expect to be at the meet from Monday through Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
                sigpicBob Coolidge
                DeLand, FL

Comment

Leaving early Friday morning in the bullet nose. Will be traveling with Mel France and his hot rod 34 on a trailer. First long trip in the 51. 5000 miles including the return trip on route 66.

A little nervous but looking forward to it. This will be our first retirement trip.
                  Jon Stalnaker
                  Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Sdude, sounds like lotsa fun. Might wanna cross the desert at night though.

Comment

we will be there Sunday thru Friday
                      It is an addiction!

Comment

Erika and I will be there starting Monday.
                        Fred

sigpic

Comment

I will be attending the whole week. Has then been a designated time and place for the Forum users to meet?
                          Tom
                          sigpic

Comment

Got my Forum badge in the glove compartment so I don't forget it. Detailed under the hood, polished the chrome, hubcaps, clay barred the car and applied a coat of wax. Cleaned the tires and whitewalls. Looks purdy now, let's see what it looks like after driving all the way to St Louis. Should be fine in the desert during the day. The AC is working good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug 016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1699724
                            Jon Stalnaker
                            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

We will be there Wednesday thru Saturday and don't have a Forum badge but my wife and me will be wearing our Michiana Chapter badges . So far looks like we will be bringing our Gold 63 Avanti R2 original paint car . The last National Meet it was at was in the early 70s in So Bend back then I was around 10 years old and a passenger . I don't post much but looking forward to connecting with Forum Members . Ed George

Comment

I still have a bag of forum buttons and will bring them to the IM. Perhaps one of our vendors will volunteer to be the pickup point? If so, I will get the supply to them...or you can track me down...or, if someone wants to set up a "Rehydration Station" forum folks could wander in there.

sigpic
                                Bob Shaw
                                Rush City, Minnesota
                                1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                                "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
                                X