X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedsville pics

Having fun here! Here's a few pics:

Will add more tomorrow.

Also, have taken some video, and am going to attempt a youtube post, maybe tomorrow; will keep you all posted

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

I like that Lark. Everything but the top. Thats my kind of car the plainer the better.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I like that Lark. Everything but the top. Thats my kind of car the plainer the better.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
      As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Great pics, Bob. Keep them coming.

Who's all at the dinner. I see Garys Ash and Hearn...who else?

I see Peterson's rig with the frames. He and Ian called me when they arrived Thursday. Those guys are NUTS to dash clear across the country for a swap meet [:0]

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Great pics, Bob. Keep them coming.

Who's all at the dinner. I see Garys Ash and Hearn...who else?

I see Peterson's rig with the frames. He and Ian called me when they arrived Thursday. Those guys are NUTS to dash clear across the country for a swap meet [:0]

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by hotwheels63r2

see any 64-66 rocker panels?
            I have one from a wagon, will that work?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by hotwheels63r2

see any 64-66 rocker panels?
              I have one from a wagon, will that work?

Comment

Dick,

I will post some pictures shortly. Ian followed me back to Virginia and picked up my old black buggy to begin its long trip down under. Just don't let Lisa know as it is a surprise.

Gary

Comment

Dick,

I will post some pictures shortly. Ian followed me back to Virginia and picked up my old black buggy to begin its long trip down under. Just don't let Lisa know as it is a surprise.

Gary

Comment

quote:Who's all at the dinner. I see Garys Ash and Hearn...who else?
                    I am on the end on the right hand side.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Who's all at the dinner. I see Garys Ash and Hearn...who else?
                      I am on the end on the right hand side.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Just added the other 10 pics to the folder (see link above).

First off, we had dinner at the newly-reopened Cowboy Jack's Brew Pub.

Pictured are, left side: Dan Webber, Larry Pugh, Ed Ellis, Gary Hearn

Right side: Gary Ash, Rick Eirman, Leonard Sheppard

I was sitting next to Hearn, but he kept putting his hand on my knee, so I moved up by Gary Ash...

Here's Paul Johnson (53k), Bob Peterson from CA, and Ian from Australia:

Talk about cool: Ian came from Australia and rode with Bob from CA to PA; and decided to buy the buggy from Gary, took Bob's truck to get it, is I believe taking it back to CA to figure our shipping back home... great, personable guy who knows how to have fun![8D]

In the interest of saving the dial-uppers, I'm limiting the pics here; but a few comments on them:

The old black P/U was on a Chevy delivery van chassis with a Cummins turbo diesel engine!![] Being a diesel freak, I loved it! He and his wife drove it down from above Binghampton (about 200 miles) and says it drives great[8D]

The blue 64 Wagonaire was absolutely INCREDIBLE! Show-quality in every way! Bill Pressler said he'd gladly trade his R1 Skytop for it...

Dashboards pictured are done by Jim Lawrence- you supply the tin frame and he redoes it for $130!! Even hand-forms the foam pad underneath the vinyl- and as you can see, the end result is top-notch! I'm going to bring him a few frames to York and have him do some for me.

This is the second year I've seen the rusty black Lark 4dr. here- obviously driven in- from Indiana! Didn't find the owner.

The 63 Lark sign was on Heiple's table- I wanted it, but not for $600 FIRM[xx(] I have a buddy who I think could re-create that for me... Jim's wife, nephew, and son Tony are staying in business, and still have their rather large inventory.

Also- this was my first time visiting Corkin's shop- L O V E D it!! A true old-school place with God-knows-WHAT treasures hidden in there[] Great time had, and I have some video of it as well.

As expected I had a great time! Got some stuff I needed, some I wanted, spent a few hundred bucks, and best of all got to meet and shoot the breeze with a few more folks!

Already looking foward to York; but now, time to see if I can get that video on youtube........

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Just added the other 10 pics to the folder (see link above).

First off, we had dinner at the newly-reopened Cowboy Jack's Brew Pub.

Pictured are, left side: Dan Webber, Larry Pugh, Ed Ellis, Gary Hearn

Right side: Gary Ash, Rick Eirman, Leonard Sheppard

I was sitting next to Hearn, but he kept putting his hand on my knee, so I moved up by Gary Ash...

Here's Paul Johnson (53k), Bob Peterson from CA, and Ian from Australia:

Talk about cool: Ian came from Australia and rode with Bob from CA to PA; and decided to buy the buggy from Gary, took Bob's truck to get it, is I believe taking it back to CA to figure our shipping back home... great, personable guy who knows how to have fun![8D]

In the interest of saving the dial-uppers, I'm limiting the pics here; but a few comments on them:

The old black P/U was on a Chevy delivery van chassis with a Cummins turbo diesel engine!![] Being a diesel freak, I loved it! He and his wife drove it down from above Binghampton (about 200 miles) and says it drives great[8D]

The blue 64 Wagonaire was absolutely INCREDIBLE! Show-quality in every way! Bill Pressler said he'd gladly trade his R1 Skytop for it...

Dashboards pictured are done by Jim Lawrence- you supply the tin frame and he redoes it for $130!! Even hand-forms the foam pad underneath the vinyl- and as you can see, the end result is top-notch! I'm going to bring him a few frames to York and have him do some for me.

This is the second year I've seen the rusty black Lark 4dr. here- obviously driven in- from Indiana! Didn't find the owner.

The 63 Lark sign was on Heiple's table- I wanted it, but not for $600 FIRM[xx(] I have a buddy who I think could re-create that for me... Jim's wife, nephew, and son Tony are staying in business, and still have their rather large inventory.

Also- this was my first time visiting Corkin's shop- L O V E D it!! A true old-school place with God-knows-WHAT treasures hidden in there[] Great time had, and I have some video of it as well.

As expected I had a great time! Got some stuff I needed, some I wanted, spent a few hundred bucks, and best of all got to meet and shoot the breeze with a few more folks!

Already looking foward to York; but now, time to see if I can get that video on youtube........

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I have added some pictures on Webshots here:

Comment

I have added some pictures on Webshots here:

Comment

Working...
                              X