Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I AM BACK to Limited Studebaker Work!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BACK to Limited Studebaker Work!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the Lord, The doctor has released me for light duty living. Put a lot of restrictions on me ,BUT, I am released to go back to work as I feel I am able. Can work on my 53 (a little) LOL. Very thankful to be among the living.

Nothing better than doing some work to get back to feeling normal....

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
    Thank the Lord, The doctor has released me for light duty living. Put a lot of restrictions on me ,BUT, I am released to go back to work as I feel I am able. Can work on my 53 (a little) LOL. Very thankful to be among the living.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Congratulations! And welcome back. It is a truly fantastic feeling to be able to get out to the garage again after a traumatic illness or injury.
      I nearly "bought the farm" in the fall of 2013 and after a year of recovery, I'm back working on my projects, great to be able.
      sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
      Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
      "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Welcome back.. I find working on a project is the best therapy, both physical and mental..

Just remember to relax when the #%**!!# thing wont fit in the *!*#*! hole..

Comment

Great news. Hope you have a full recovery.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Good for you Tex, take it easy!
            Jim
            I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Great news Tex. Sure missed seeing you in M0bile.
              Neil Thornton

Comment

Good to hear you're doing well

Comment

Welcome home

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Best wishes to you, working on Studebakers is great therapy!
                    Pat Dilling
                    Olivehurst, CA
                    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

You're a tough one, Tex. Good for you for getting back on your feet and out in the garage. Wishing you lots more time to play with your Studes. John

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE!! The doctor says I can go back to my job tomorrow, and I will probably sort the shop out a little the week end if I can. Maybe get a few pictures and let everyone see what I am in the middle of.

Comment

You are an inspiration! I was sitting on a couch Jan 17 evening and woke up on the floor after an episode of passing out and not breathing. Son in law and nephew both EMT trained with son in law fireman paramedic. Long story short: stroke and seizure. Now have a project to get me going in the morning.

Best of Luck and keep well and keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                          X