R4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4

Greetings to all out there in the boundless world of Studebakerdom. I'm nearly done collecting all
    of the parts and pieces needed to complete the building of my 64 F-4 Commander R4 4-speed car.
    I'd like to find a pair of R4 fender emblem ovals. Any lead would be appreciated.

Originally posted by tripowerman View Post
    Greetings to all out there in the boundless world of Studebakerdom. I'm nearly done collecting all
    of the parts and pieces needed to complete the building of my 64 F-4 Commander R4 4-speed car.
    I'd like to find a pair of R4 fender emblem ovals. Any lead would be appreciated.
    Sorry, I only have the R1s and R3s

Comment

They do show up on e-bay occasionally, the repo rings can be bought from Myers Studebaker parts through turning wheels for $75 each.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

The R4 side emblems seem to turn up more frequently than some of the others.

Try to find a pair of original retainers if you can, either new or used. I don't like the idea of filing down N.O.S. emblems to fit a retainer of average quality.

Chris.

Comment

Are the R3 Emblems for sale? Thank you!

Comment

R4

I have spoken to quite a few folks who say that there has to be
            sets of R4 fender ovals out there. If you are aware or become
            aware of a set please let me know thanks for your post

Comment

***SScopelli--

You sent me a Private Message. I tried to respond, but your inbox is full. Would you please delete some messages or (better) send me another PM with your email address. Thanks
              ?Wanted: Power Steering Parts for a 60 Lark.

Comment

Working...
              X