Plain Brown Wrapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George,
    With the PBW at our May Studebaker Drag race here in Brown County, Indiana, we will have three 1964 Challengers racing. The PBW, Rich Meadow's R4, and my Green NA Challenger.
    Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Richard, how 'bout if we remove the hood and front bumper from the Wrapper and take a side-by-side photo of it with your hoodless green Challenger? Just kidding.

George
      george krem

Comment

I have all the tools we need to do that.
        I'm not sure I will ever put my hood back on. Other racers and anyone else can get a good look at the engine. It starts a lot of conversations and lets people see what a Studebaker engine can do. I'm sure the aerodynamics are not good, but it's stable at speed so why not just keep it off?
        Richard
        Last edited by 63larkr1; 03-26-2015, 05:51 AM.
        The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Wish I lived a little closer, Richard. You put on a nice event.
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

We would love to have you here, but it's a long drive. We talked to Peter Sant yesterday and he will be here again this year for the race. We will have three or four 1963 R2 Avantis here this year.
            Thanks,
            Richard

Comment

Working...
            X