Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT flipping - guess they did not like it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Patrick, there is an emote for sarcasm: .

When you click on the smiley emote in the tool bar, a basic selection shows up. Click on the word MORE at the bottom of that basic selection and several more emoticons appear from which to choose, including that one.

It says, "Yeah, right...."

BP
    "For that price, I would think that they could look at the car and get the spelling of Gran Turismo correct."

The trouble began with "Hooked On Phonics". Spelling has been all downhill since then.

Comment

I am still running a 3.54-TT rear end, pulled in 1986 from a 64 GT Super-Hawk in Lester Schmidt's Stude junk yard, er salvage facility, out in El Cajon, CA. About 290,000 miles later, its still going strong. Those Super Hawks make good parts cars
      Last edited by JoeHall; 06-24-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Not a religious guy, but part of me hopes that the late P.O. of the Hawk that passed away after doing the body work and paint would approve of our small part in showing off his dream car.

Trivia test: What authenticity deduction did the judges miss that still exists clearly in the pictures.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

The Red White and Blue badge on the interior door trim, passenger side is upside down.
          Dave Pink
          Victoria, Australia

1916 SF Roadster
          1925 ER Tourer
          1925 Panel Delivery
          1953 Champion Sedan
          1957 Golden Hawk
          1971 Avanti II

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
          http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

Originally posted by davepink53 View Post
            The Red White and Blue badge on the interior door trim, passenger side is upside down.
            You nailed it.
            JDP Maryland

Comment

LOL. I must admit that I am not that smart! I had a faint memory of you saying it was like that, just took a while for that memory to rattle to the front
              Dave Pink
              Victoria, Australia

1916 SF Roadster
              1925 ER Tourer
              1925 Panel Delivery
              1953 Champion Sedan
              1957 Golden Hawk
              1971 Avanti II

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
              http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                Not a religious guy, but part of me hopes that the late P.O. of the Hawk that passed away after doing the body work and paint would approve of our small part in showing off his dream car.

Trivia test: What authenticity deduction did the judges miss that still exists clearly in the pictures.
                I would have said loop pile carpeting.

But the car is beautiful.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post

I would say the windshield washer jet and the right, exterior, door chevron.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                  X