I need a 1956 Owner's manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 1956 Owner's manual

I'm looking for a good, used 1956 passenger car owner's manual. Please contact Howard at brngarage@gmail.com or (818) 606-0267 if you have one for sale. Thanks.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Studebaker International sells good reprints for $30 each; their Part Number 801700. That is plus shipping.

I have what I would describe as a good or better original (no moisture damage, covers tight and intact, some scuffing on the covers) for which I will take $35 postpaid to any U.S. address.

Send a check to my address in any Turning Wheels' Co-Operator column if you'd like to have it. (If you do want it, please post your intentions here so I know what's happening. Thanks.) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob:
      I have a very nice '53 Land Cruiser owner's manual that I would be happy to trade for the '56 Owner's manual. Thanks.
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)

Comment

Originally posted by brngarage View Post
        Bob:
        I have a very nice '53 Land Cruiser owner's manual that I would be happy to trade for the '56 Owner's manual. Thanks.
        Thanks, Howard, but I wouldn't want to trade.

doubt that I'll ever have a 1953 Land Cruiser, so I'd rather sell the 1956 manual outright.

Thanks again. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I have a 1956 shop manual if you need one

Denny L

Comment

Thanks Denny, I have the other manuals, I just bought a '56 Golden Hawk and I'd like to have an owner's manual for it.

Comment

Working...
            X