Even with the supercharger missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp View Post
    I don't think you'd ever find another (semi) original one like this for the same money.

It's a great time of the year to BUY a car, and a lousy time to SELL one I think the 53 hot rod in BC is in the same category as this car. A bargain!

The only downside I can see is the Salvidor Dali dashboard...

I wonder if you could pump it full of that expanding foam used to weatherproof houses.

That might work Dick, but you would need a mold for the dash to expand to since I don't think the dash cover would hold the original shape. Plus, all of the ones I have seen are cracked as well as misshapen. That old vinyl is very thin compared to modern material.
    Chip
    '63 Cruiser
    '57 Packard wagon
    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      ...this Clipper would have to be terrible underneath to not be worth in the neighborhood of the asking price...and it is stick overdrive with radio blank-out plate! Cool beans: http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...tml?refer=news
      As much as I enjoy Stick O/D Studebakers, In this high end Packard (Studebaker) I think that an automatic transmission would be a bit more appropriate. (A radio might be nice also!)

Comment

If you need one of the Paxton Whirlygigs to make this thing go, PM me. I've got one sittin on my desk, lookin for a good home.
        sals54

Comment

Working...
        X