X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job with the truck! I voted!
    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Only 2 weeks to go, so bumping back to 1st page. if it makes it on the show, now I have a sign to take with me !!! Thanks to all who helped out!!!
      Randy Wilkin
      1946 M5 Streetrod
      Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

ttt... and remember to vote daily - seems to be every 24hrs plus 1 minute.
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Thanks , I am on 3rd page by votes ,but the last 2 on 2nd page are either even with me or 1 ahead, so just a few votes would move me to second page.
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

I'm on my work computer, and thus the voting site (along with a myriad of other fun places) is blocked. However, when I fire up my laptop, I will be sure to vote again. I may even swipe my wife's login info, so she can cast a vote.
            '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Made it to the 2nd page! Thanks everyone. Only way to stay their is with voting staying up with others. Please vote! Face book log in or register with name, e-mail , and a password. http://fan.powerblocktv.com/entry/2601029
              Randy Wilkin
              1946 M5 Streetrod
              Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

In case anyone doesn't want to go to the top to get the url, it's here: http://fan.powerblocktv.com/entry/2601029

Also, you can vote daily, as I've been doing. So has my wife, though I'm not sure anyone has mentioned that to her yet

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! Notice I am up to 94 votes and 94 viewing this forum ! I appreciate the support and the continuing of voting by fellow Studebaker owners !!!!
                  Randy Wilkin
                  1946 M5 Streetrod
                  Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

pushing it back to top, need 2 votes to hit 100, I can get it there in 2 days or you guys can get it their now!
                    Randy Wilkin
                    1946 M5 Streetrod
                    Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Originally posted by rodnutrandy View Post
                      pushing it back to top, need 2 votes to hit 100, I can get it there in 2 days or you guys can get it their now!
                      Here you go Randy...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DEEPNHOCK Vote Number 100.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1682994
                      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

happy to give you #101!!!
                        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Thank You!!! I don't think I have to be the top vote getter, just need to be in the running. It's the video I submit that will make or break me.
                          Randy Wilkin
                          1946 M5 Streetrod
                          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Ok, I am going to go long winded. With 688 views , I figure some are upset I made a streetrod out of a cherry truck. NOT So. This was on e-bay , a M16 Dually flatbed. opening bid was $99, Had 320 lookers and I bid only a opening bid ( $99 ) . A Bid of $100 would have won it . Truck was missing all grilles, missing all stainless trim, missing glove compartment door, had rats nest up to dash, hood and top was caved in and was told if I hadn't bid, it would have been scrapped. Frt. fenders went to Michigan , motor went to Indiana to get a m16 going, Trans. went to Neal Weeks in New Mexico to help get his M16 going, Heater went to another M owner. The bed I built from new metal (thanks Gary Ash for measurements) the truck still sports the short running boards of the M16, the Vacuum wipers, Fresh air duct, and wing windows . Has a tame 350 with 700r4 overdrive auto ,with lockup converter , and a 3:73 12 bolt limited slip rearend, Setting on a Chevy 1/2 ton shortened frame. Would we have been ahead to have the truck Mashed ? And how many will drive 2000 miles round trip to get a $99 truck as I did ? ( SW Ohio to NW Kansas)
                            Randy Wilkin
                            1946 M5 Streetrod
                            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Originally posted by rodnutrandy View Post
                              I don't know where else to ask for your vote on my entry on power block contest. thanks for looking! http://fan.powerblocktv.com/entry/2601029
                              Gave ya 106.

Jump in folks. Let's put a Stude on National TV

Comment

WE are getting close to the car in post #18 by Deep N Hock. He's only 2 positions ahead of me now. Please vote !
                                Randy Wilkin
                                1946 M5 Streetrod
                                Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
                                X