New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hi, Im new to the forum. I have been active in the hobby since I was 15 (im 52 now). I have been involved with a lot of different cars over the years, but none have ever interested as much as Studebakers. I loved them as a kid and I still do. I hope to be able to contribute when I can and have a car soon. Im partial to larks, but '50s Studebakers are aldo high on my list of favorites.

Welcome, but be warned that this forum can become an addiction. Be sure to look at Stove Huggers, Member Pictures, and Tech Talk as well as General Studebaker-Specific Discussion. You will be educated, entertained, and maybe even inspired.
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Welcome! Good to have another Lark-Lover 'round these parts!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome. I'm another one of those Lark lovers. I've owned my '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop for over 20 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure you'll love and appreciate this forum. To make your love of Studes even better, you should join the Studebaker Drivers Club. The monthly magazine is worth the effort all by itself.
        Rog
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          Pat Dilling
          Olivehurst, CA
          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Welcome to the site! I'm partial to the Larks myself. There are a lot of Lark guys around these parts.
            '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Hi from Australia.

Lark's Rule!!!
              John Clements
              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Thank-you so much for the kind words. Im looking forward to reading and contributing. As for joining SDC, absolutely!

Comment

Working...
                X