Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, listen to your spouse...it's time to make space in that garage and sell a car to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by effiedude View Post
    {Gosh, I wish I had known. I just sold a '62 Lark that my wife told me I had to sell because I had just bought a Champ truck and she said 3 Studebakers were too much. } COMMANDER EDDIE! I have a solution! When My wife and I bought Our "House in the Country" She made Me promise I wouldn't fill the yard with My cars. One acre for Her and One for Me. My Eight cars (Studebakers and Fords) aren't a bother to Her. Worked for Me!
    Yahoo! Works for me!
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
      I've heard of people being screwed on ebay. Do you think it is safe to buy a car off of e bay. Maybe if the seller is a sdc member perhaps. Your thoughts please.
      I tried selling my Lark on E-Bay without success. . . sort of. It turns out that after I let the listing expire I was contacted by a gentleman in Los Angeles who had been following the auction listing. We actually spoke by phone 2 or 3 times before he flew to Portland to see the car. While here he also looked at another car nearby. He ended up buying my Lark.
      The point I am making is that he buyer took the trouble to come look at the car before he made a commitment to buy. This is one of the downsides to E-Bay, vehicles should probably not be purchased sight unseen unless you have a good deal of confidence in the seller, or you are okay with taking the risk. In my case the buyer did not bid on the car but waited until the listing had expired. He called and asked a lot of questions before deciding to see the car himself. So, listing on E-Bay may still serve a useful purpose by getting the vehicle out there for people to see. But, "caveat emptor", buyer beware. Do your homework and if you must, risk missing the opportunity to buy if you feel you would rather see the vehicle in person.
      I hope that all made sense.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I have a 60 and 64 Lark for sale both 2 drs, PM me if interested.
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

I have a 60 and 64 Lark for sale both 2 drs, PM me if interested.

Last edited by clonelark; 05-31-2013, 01:33 AM.
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

I have a 1964 Cruiser that's in a condition similar to this 64 on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-...item43bc51aba7 My Cruiser has the 289 V-8, automatic, power disc brakes and twin traction. I've been hanging on to it until I can find it a good home. This car has never seen road salt. It has a clear title and I'll let you have it for a very low price. PM if you're interested.

Joe
            sigpic

1962 Daytona
            1964 Cruiser
            And a few others

Comment

Working...
            X