need rear bumper for my 39 CE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need rear bumper for my 39 CE.

My 39 came without a rear bumper. My 39 commander parts car has a very rough one that is also bent. I am planning to use the exterior pretty much as found so would like a decent rear bumper which is reasonably straight and not very rusty....dull is fine. I'd like it with brackets if possible.
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

I have an extra '37 used rear bumper that should fit the bill. Needs rechroming.
    What does the '39 look like compared to the '37?

BTW.... Jerry Forrester rechromed mine in 2001 and there is not blemish one on either bumpers.
    I could take it to Jerry and have him send it to you, if you'd like.
    PM me for long term financing details
    Jeff
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

sounds good! can you shoot me some pictures of it please? It is better for storing the pic if you email it to me. I'll pm my email to you.

Cool!

Comment

Hey Buddy! How are the motors? & Speed Equip! still waiting for my front nose chrome? Bill/ Solo Speed Shop mtnmanbf@aol.com

Comment

Yeah, my second best piece is on the car and looks like a challenge to get off.... so it'll have to wait I am afraid.

I have four of those pieces...one pretty good one off the car, two with the bottom broken cleanly off and one with the bottom section split into a fork. The last is the second best and is on one of the cars.

Comment

Working...
          X