Need 1956 President sedan fender script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1956 President sedan fender script

A friend is doing a show-quality restoration of a 1956 President 2-door which her father bought new. He's now 95-years-old and she wants to finish the car while he can still take a ride in it.

She needs the two "President" scripts found on the front fenders.

Anyone have any NOS or mint used?

I looked through the Studebaker Interntional website, but couldn't find them there. Anyone repro them?

jack vines
    PackardV8

Does'nt S I suggest calling on items when not listed,as they may actually have them ? heck I'd take Dad for few rides even with out a little trim <G>
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Very cool, Jack; those are special cars.

Is it the brochure color combination?

BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Special and rare. This one is sort of emerald green and white. This one is guaranteed to be the best extant. I'm trying to get her and her dad to bring it to Colorado Springs.

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
          Special and rare. This one is sort of emerald green and white. This one is guaranteed to be the best extant. I'm trying to get her and her dad to bring it to Colorado Springs. jack vines
          Sounds like a sweetheart, Jack; 'hope to see it there....if I'm there!

To wit: Our new grandaughter is due right in the middle of the Colorado Springs Meet! So I won't be attending unless she's already here or it is fairly certain she'll not arrive as advertised for one reason or another. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

SI lists one in their catalog for a 55. is the script different?
            Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
              A friend is doing a show-quality restoration of a 1956 President 2-door which her father bought new. He's now 95-years-old and she wants to finish the car while he can still take a ride in it.

She needs the two "President" scripts found on the front fenders.

Anyone have any NOS or mint used?

I looked through the Studebaker Interntional website, but couldn't find them there. Anyone repro them?

jack vines

I have one or two N.O.S. ones and some excellent used. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                SI lists one in their catalog for a 55. is the script different?
                Yes- very much different it is...
                StudeDave '57
                US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                SDC Member since 1985

past President
                Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                San Diego Chapter SDC
                North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
                  Does'nt S I suggest calling on items when not listed,as they may actually have them ? heck I'd take Dad for few rides even with out a little trim <G>
                  I agree totally. Since he's 95 years old.....Do it NOW!

Dave Bonn
                  '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

Working...
                  X