York, PA weather and fuel pricing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York, PA weather and fuel pricing.

Figured it was not too soon to post the ten day forecast.
    http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/17402

As well as local fuel pricing.
    http://www.yorkgasprices.com/York/index.aspx
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Gasoline is a lot cheaper there than here, but I won't be going to York to buy fuel. In this area, yesterday at self serve stations, regular was $3.979 and I paid $4.419 for self serve Shell premium (a known discount station).
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gas is about cheaper here than anywhere in the U.S. However, it is all relative and few things make my emotions boil with more resentment. I have good tires on my truck and had been thinking about making the trip for nothing more than good fellowship. However, I keep thinking of all the tangible things I could buy, touch, and keep with all that money otherwise emitted through the exhaust, spent on an unfamiliar bed in a cheap (but overpriced) boxy motel room, and lousy fast food I can get locally.

I really like you guys and would love to make the trip...if for nothing more than to support the diligent efforts of those who work so hard to make the meet a success... and... have an opportunity to spoil chances of the forum group picture being called a gathering of "handsome" men!
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
        Gas is about cheaper here than anywhere in the U.S. However, it is all relative and few things make my emotions boil with more resentment. I have good tires on my truck and had been thinking about making the trip for nothing more than good fellowship. However, I keep thinking of all the tangible things I could buy, touch, and keep with all that money otherwise emitted through the exhaust, spent on an unfamiliar bed in a cheap (but overpriced) boxy motel room, and lousy fast food I can get locally.

I really like you guys and would love to make the trip...if for nothing more than to support the diligent efforts of those who work so hard to make the meet a success... and... have an opportunity to spoil chances of the forum group picture being called a gathering of "handsome" men!
        I don't recall the group picture ever being referred to that way!
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Drove through York on Saturday - price for "motion lotion" was $3.55 out near the mall on the east side. As thing go, however, I do not expect it to be that price at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
          X