Grand Kids in TW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Kids in TW!

Just got my Sept. issue of TW from the Mail box. To my delight,on page 14 is a story by my youngest grandson Josh.

The photo was taken by Dandelion Photography, a small local business owned by Sabrina Burnette. My First Grandaughter. Since finishing hi school and entering college, she has photographed several proms, homecomings, and weddings. She has also done some portraits and photographic essays.

Many of you know my oldest Grandson has had many articles published in TW and even had a regular column for a while.

Do I need to say I'm PROUD of my grand children? Or does it show? Yessir' I'm one proud Grandpa! NT
    Neil Thornton

Congratulations!!! I read the article, well done!!!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

The next Matthew Burnette... author extraordinaire!
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

August isn't in Australia yet, but I look forward to seeing the article when September arrives.
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Josh came by after school today grinning form ear to ear.
          Thanks Art and Ann, for printing his story and making his day... NT
          Neil Thornton

Comment

Got mine today too, the kid did a really great job. I'd love to see him write more as progress is made on his Lark.

Comment

Congratulations, Josh. Job well done. Ok Neil, time to git another one on the road!! We all know he'll have some of the best help puttin' that Lark in tip-top shape!!

Dan Miller
              Auburn, GA
              Last edited by ROADRACELARK; 08-21-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

great job, Josh!!!

Matthew, i've missed your articles - hope you start writing again soon!

same with Chris D. - always love reading articles from "Studebaker - The Next Generation".
                Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

I just got my issue today.

I loved Josh's story.

Speaking of grandkids, my grandaughter Sydney Hubbel is listed in the new members roster while the cover photo is very similar to her car. It's even the same color. Plus the issue is dedicated to 1965 Studebakers. Her car is a 65 Commander sedan. How cool is that?
                  Jon Stalnaker
                  Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
                    great job, Josh!!!

Matthew, i've missed your articles - hope you start writing again soon!

same with Chris D. - always love reading articles from "Studebaker - The Next Generation".
                    Hopefully Matt will have one about the IM coming up. At the request of Mr. Thornton, I have one prepared. Need to finish editing it and submit it to Art and Ann, so hopefully it will get printed.
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

You have some great grandkids, Neil. I know you are proud of them and enjoy them. I really enjoyed Josh's article.

Comment

Working...
                      X