No announcement yet.

Bigsy's next post will be # 7,000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, it MIGHT just be better if I DID make it up and use the photos in the piece. Nothing worse than the mildest of 4-letter words would be used.[:0][}]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Bob,

I believe all the pictures have some sort of caption that I put on them while still in South Bend. Probably means they were close to accurate.

Decimal Dude

Comment

Bob,

I believe all the pictures have some sort of caption that I put on them while still in South Bend. Probably means they were close to accurate.

Decimal Dude

Comment

Congradulations, Bob ,on the great influence you have been to me in the past 18 months or so i been here on the forum. I love to read all your comments factional or fiction.You have been a great help to me and many others sharing your knowledge and humor with us.I hope to meet you in the flesh some day buy ya a beer and shoot the breeze.Oh,by the way ,every one that comes in my 'office' wants to know who "that crazy dude is in the red car".I tell them its a good friend i never met.Thanks for everything Stude freak(David).[^]

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Congradulations, Bob ,on the great influence you have been to me in the past 18 months or so i been here on the forum. I love to read all your comments factional or fiction.You have been a great help to me and many others sharing your knowledge and humor with us.I hope to meet you in the flesh some day buy ya a beer and shoot the breeze.Oh,by the way ,every one that comes in my 'office' wants to know who "that crazy dude is in the red car".I tell them its a good friend i never met.Thanks for everything Stude freak(David).[^]

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Thank You Dave. Our meeting may last longer than one beer.[]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thank You Dave. Our meeting may last longer than one beer.[]

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
                X