Just wanted to say Hello from NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studegary View Post
    You probably mean Bill C. in CT for the engine (Studebaker [170] six cylinder expert). He is now retired from doing that.
    The Armonk collector is probably Tony P., or his family.
    Hi Gary, Thanks for the heads up. The Fellow from Armonk had a name like Lee,Les or Art? or something like that. The name was not Tony, he did not have a common name. He seemed to have other Stude's mostly truck's I think?

Comment

To: Classic Car Guy,----WOW....You had quite the job! Must have some great stories!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
        To: Classic Car Guy,----WOW....You had quite the job! Must have some great stories!
        Yeah I had quite the job. Was great and I met great People along the way however 9-11 was bad for me, both physically and mentally. Thing's I can never discuss as it really gets to me. I have been retired since 2009 with health problems no one should have. I am greatful for the retirement on disability, still alive and mostly important my Family.

Comment

Welcome to the world of "New York" Studebakers. As you may know, or will find out, SDC was started many years ago in New York. Make sure you join a local chapter and once again "WELCOME"!!!
          Peter Bishop

Comment

Working...
          X