Thanks, Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Bob

As the International Meet gets closer and closer, I think there is a person here that deserves many thanks: Bob Henning (1961 Lark guy). Bob has worked tirelessly about every day since Springfield to make sure that this meet will be a success. He has also posted here frequently to answer any and all questions. He has also worked hard to make sure that everybody involved in planning the meet knows what is going on where and when. From an observers perspective, I think Bob has made it his personal mission to make this meet... Perfect. While in South Bend, be sure to thank him.
    Chris Dresbach

I sure appreciate all his updates. looking forward to a great experience.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Thank you Chris, its a team effort, like you fitting over a thousand Goody Bags in totes last Sunday. I would just be happy if the weather for the Meet, and especially the Concours and Fun Night held out. Pat, or anyone else, if you don't have a good experience, I want to know about it. I am mostly at the Fairgrounds. President Tom Curtis was instrumental in forming the International Meet Committee. This Committee is using this meet as a test to make sure that all future meets go smoothly so that Chapters can easily host our Meets in neat places and continue to grow our Club. The years of experience of the people on this Committee, their talent, and their dedication to this Club is amazing. I am happy to work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
        As the International Meet gets closer and closer, I think there is a person here that deserves many thanks: Bob Henning (1961 Lark guy). Bob has worked tirelessly about every day since Springfield to make sure that this meet will be a success. He has also posted here frequently to answer any and all questions. He has also worked hard to make sure that everybody involved in planning the meet knows what is going on where and when. From an observers perspective, I think Bob has made it his personal mission to make this meet... Perfect. While in South Bend, be sure to thank him.
        'No need to wait for South Bend: Thanks right here, Bob! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks Bob H. My first visit to SB and I am looking forward to it and a great meet, which I know it will be.

Mark

Comment

I had a question about the meet (I can only attend Thusday) and Bob was extremely helpful. In fact he's able to do me a favor thursday morning, which is likely
            the busiest time of his week.
            Good post Chris - Thanks Bob Henning!

Comment

I'll add to that: Thanks, Bob Henning, and all the other Studebaker folks working so hard to make this an event to remember...Bob

Comment

All we need is good weather...Bob...can you bring some of that. The stress level will go down a long way if there is no rain on Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by 1961 lark guy View Post
                  All we need is good weather...Bob...can you bring some of that. The stress level will go down a long way if there is no rain on Thursday!
                  Right now the extended forecast looks pretty scary

I know you guys are having a bit of a drought, but sure hope relief from it gives the IM week a break.
                  Pat Dilling
                  Olivehurst, CA
                  Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Me too, Pat. We have quite the shindig for Fun Night, and we have had to do a "Rain Plan" just in case. I just hope the weather is nice on Thursday for Concours....

Bob H.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                      'No need to wait for South Bend: Thanks right here, Bob! BP
                      I fully agree! Thank you Bob. Your information updates are refreshing for everyone.
                      Stu Chapman

Comment

Thanks Stu, I look forward to seeing you soon!

Bob H.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
                          I fully agree! Thank you Bob. Your information updates are refreshing for everyone.
                          Stu Chapman
                          ditto
                          i think that Bob has done an excellent job.
                          sigpic
                          55 President Deluxe
                          64 Commander
                          66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

2 More,

Thanks, but this is a team effort. If you have ever gone through the process you know exactly what I am talking about. A great group of people are putting this on, from the City to the Museum, and the Chapter. Heck, I just hope it doesn't rain on Thursday! We have a lot of stuff planned!!

Bob Henning

Comment

Working...
                            X