Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the mother lode? (lots of Studebaker content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that seems a bit harsh. and your link is to DVAP, NOT the yard out by Quartzite, which is what I posted the link to pix about.
    Not everything in the Phoenix area is overpriced, stripped, or heading to Mexico.
    sigpic
    JohnP, driving & reviving
    60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

yep wrong place seems i got click happy to much coffee. Dont know how i got lost cant count how many time ive got off that exit in Quartzite AZ to camp at lake havasu .
      I lived almost spot smack on the boarded of Mex, and boy the guys can pile what looks like a six family apartment load up on a vehicle and tow all the cars behind at 3 1/2 mph in a 65mph zone with all kinds of stuff falling off, with the bumper throwing sparks . Anyways wrong place and no clue.
      USASTUDE

Comment

I made a wrong turn in El Centro one time, coming back from a motorcycle show in Del Mar, and ended up at the border. Fortunately found a station where I could fill up my diesel Volvo and hightailed it back north. I don't know the name of the "town" down there, but even back in the late 80's I was happy to head out.
        sigpic
        JohnP, driving & reviving
        60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

Here is a pic of the 1957 Provincial
          Attached Files

Comment

Anyone know the name and location of this yard in Quartzite?
            Dan White
            64 R1 GT
            64 R2 GT
            58 C Cab
            57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

And the Conestoga has the much sought after script on the tail gate too.
              Pat Dilling
              Olivehurst, CA
              Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Wtih single headlights though.....I thought only the scotsman had single headlamps, shouldn't the Champion have dual headlights.?? In regards to the 2 dr. 58 champion.

Comment

Originally posted by 907-1958 CHAMPION View Post
                  Wtih single headlights though.....I thought only the scotsman had single headlamps, shouldn't the Champion have dual headlights.?? In regards to the 2 dr. 58 champion.
                  Nope, I think that's how they all were. I'm almost certain that I have never seen dual headlights on a '58 Champion. I think they were optional on Commanders, and standard on Presidents and Packard sedans/wagons.
                  But I could be wrong...

StudeDave '57
                  StudeDave '57
                  US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                  SDC Member since 1985

past President
                  Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                  San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                  San Diego Chapter SDC
                  North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

@ StudeDave '57, I have a 58 Champion 4dr. sedan. Inline 6, automatic trans, with dual headlights!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X