Anyone from pa. Going to sb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from pa. Going to sb?

Will anyone from PA. be going to SB? I have 4 wheels I need picked up there?
    THANKS

Lots of folks from the Keystone Region Chapter are heading out. Since the gegraphic center of our region seems to be Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Reading, you may be in luck.
    I'm not going myself but, contact our chapter secretary for some leads. She lives in Paradise.

http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/index-5.html
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

A lot of us will be passing through the entire width of PA. I do not have room for wheels for you. You may do best if you can find someone that is trailering a car out from somewhere near you or passing by you. If all else fails, you can UPS wheels with just a tag attached.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        Lots of folks from the Keystone Region Chapter are heading out. Since the gegraphic center of our region seems to be Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Reading, you may be in luck.
        I'm not going myself but, contact our chapter secretary for some leads. She lives in Paradise.

http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/index-5.html
        Yes Paul, in fact the secretary and her husband will be hauling their M pick-up in an enclosed trailer so they may be able to help you out.
        Judy and I are heading out to work for Ed R. for the week, but we will be in a car. Let me know if nobody else can do it we can probably squeeze them in somewhere.
        Jim
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
        X