Sequoia SDC Chapter's June BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequoia SDC Chapter's June BBQ

We hosted the June Sequoia Chapter's BBQ last weekend at our house in Petaluma, CA .... the weather was perfect and had a great turn out. Trudenka and I included some of our local car friends with cool Brand X cars.... makes an interesting and fun mix. Here's a link to the photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1109163...Jv9j9SslYX0mwE

Enjoy,
    John Brayton

Hi John. Had a great time at the b/q. Like you said the weather was perfect.
    It was too bad we got there little late, did not get to see every body.

Allahan. Had a great time even though every body was more interested in the puppy.

After the barbecue, we talk Bob's grandson Clayton home. Then we went to Rockland
    spent the night with my mother and drove home Sunday afternoon.

Will talk to you soon.

Patrick.

Comment

Thanks John for a great day, the food was better than the weather and the weather was perfect, nice bunch of cars as always and things like this is a lot of work for the host so thanks again to you and Trudenka for the effort and a perfect day, will call you in a day or so.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

I hope some of these beautiful cars can make it to the Pacific Southwest Zone Meet in Salt Lake City on September 21-23, 2012.
        Fred

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Studeguru View Post
          I hope some of these beautiful cars can make it to the Pacific Southwest Zone Meet in Salt Lake City on September 21-23, 2012.
          Fred, the cruiser can but you need to buy it first. or find me a buyer.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X