Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showbizkid
    replied
    Yes, Just Dashes does exceptional work, but it's virtually hand-crafted. Last time I checked, it was $2,500+ to do a '63 Lark dash.

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Originally posted by 00RACER View Post
    I am looking for (1)-1354061X5-DASH COVER AND (1)-1352690X5 GLOVE BOX COVER. These are for 63 Lark Daytona in the maroon color, or of another color that I can dye. Does anyone have any or know of any NOS in existence?
    THANKS
    Unobtainium. If you find one pass it over to John McCall, He might reproduce them if he could get his hands on an NOS one. Saw a beautiful dash in York in an 1963 R2 Lark. I asked the owner where he found one. His answer was "Just Dashes" but you will not like the price. I guess that is why he also said it was the most expensive '63 Lark in America.

Allen

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    Have you considered the hard plastic reproductions from Studebaker-International?

Leave a comment:

• 00RACER
    started a topic Looking for "hard to find "pieces

Looking for "hard to find "pieces

I am looking for (1)-1354061X5-DASH COVER AND (1)-1352690X5 GLOVE BOX COVER. These are for 63 Lark Daytona in the maroon color, or of another color that I can dye. Does anyone have any or know of any NOS in existence?
    THANKS
Working...
X