Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2moredoors
    replied
    Only saw the one shot. Part of plot was that the family was wealthy and I think the Hawk represented "old money".

Leave a comment:

• GTCruiser
    replied
    Only rear shot was on the show.

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    I watched the entire show and waited for that Hawk to come back but it didn't. Where do they film that series? Maybe someone there knows who owns it.

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Was it only in that one shot as the kid walked to it from the rear or was there other shots in the show?

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    saw it too , got my attention for sure, wasn't expecting somerthing like that !

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    That is so funny. My wife had it on too and I was working in the garage and happened to walk in exactly at the time it popped up on the screen. I was gonna post it but she was "shopping" on the computer.
    Looked beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Pat Skelly
    replied
    I saw it too. The trunk overlay makes it a '63. Missed the 1st. half of the show.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff_H
    started a topic GT Hawk on "Criminal Minds"

GT Hawk on "Criminal Minds"

I had "Criminal Minds" on the TV in the background just a bit ago this evening 4-4-2012 and glanced up to catch a few seconds of the bad guy getting into a black '62 or '63 GT. The rear of the car and deck lid were prominantly on the display. I'd only been half watching the episode so don't know if the car appears in any other scenes.
Working...
X