emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emblems

Does anyone know were can I fiine the letter K for the trunk of my 64 studebaker daytona ? thanks
    Last edited by chivas1559; 03-16-2012, 05:11 PM.

Did you want a new one or a used one, and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Sure. Studebaker International, current catalog, Page 49. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I want a used one thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas1559 View Post
          Does anyone know were can I fiine the leyyer K for the trunk of my 64 studebaker daytona ? thanks
          If you get stuck, I have a NOS K letter still in original packaging - part number 1343233W.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
          MELBOURNE.

Comment

new ones from SI are about $10 if I recall correctly
            1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

No help to the Hawk "K" need here, but welcome to the forum billy goat.
              {for those espaniol challenged, Chivas is a goat and Cesar is a guys name...so Billy Goat}

Comment

I've got two kinds - one's uniformly thick and the other's thickest at it's bottom. I can't remember whicxh one's which. Maybe the '64 version is thickest at the top? Anyone know?
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The one for the Lark type is about the same both ends I think
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
                    I've got two kinds - one's uniformly thick and the other's thickest at it's bottom. I can't remember whicxh one's which. Maybe the '64 version is thickest at the top? Anyone know?

Bob: 1962 and 1963 versions are thicker at the bottom due to the angle of the deck lid area on which they were mounted, so the actual front of each letter is more-or-less perpendicular to the ground when mounted on the deck lid.

1963 station wagons and all 1964s and 1965s are the same as 1961 on back. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I understood why they're thicker on one end or the other (or uniform in thickness, for that matter) - I just couldn't recall which one the '64s used. I was thinking that since the prominent protrusion of the aftmost point on a '64's decklid slants both ways on either side of the center moulding, that might determine which letter style was employed thereupon. I've got used Ks of the two sorts I mentioned if the seeker still wants one. He can either pick it up or provide me with a mailing address.
                      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Roscomacaw

how much are u tryin to sell them for?
                        n my adress is
                        4625 E. Weldon Ave Fresno Ca
                        thank you
                        give me a reply plz

Comment

I'd send you one for the price of postage..

Comment

how much would that be?

Comment

5 bucks would take it by Priority Mail - cheaper than driving the 100-mile round trip!

Comment

Working...
                              X