SuperLark arrives/ SuperLark sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperLark arrives/ SuperLark sold

While on the way back from getting two more loads of the lode I got a call about the SuperLark. A local member arrived just after we'd shoveled the crap out of the car and spent the day looking it over and helping N8 and I unload. The new clutch was stuck but we managed to start it in gear and down the street I went nailing the gas and letting off until I heard a "bang" and the clutch let go.
    Drove home shifting through the gears and took the guy for a quick spin and that sold the car.
    I got a part cash offer plus yet more parts. I already sold a friend a Lark/Hawk water manifold and blower mount from the soon to be delivered new lode and will have more items shortly. I'm not looking to make money on the new load of parts, just want to convert his parts to cash.
    The first item he had that I could not set a price for was a NOS full flow 289 block fitted with pistons, and cam, but no rods or crank. If anyone is interested in making a offer, he'll see it on here. i can deliver to York or Reedville.BTW, the new owner is Jeff Bradel who has always wanted a 64 R2 to go with his 63 R2 rag top. I'll post more items for sale within the forum limits shortly.

JDP/Maryland
    66 Sports sedan
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    64 Daytona R2
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Gt Hawk
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Make that sold, now unsold and going on ebay in a few weeks. The poor guy wanted it badly, but had wife and storage problems. The good news is he still has his 63 R2 convertible and maybe someone will get their first R2. As luck would have it, he has some NOS stuff for Christine, so all is well.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Gt Hawk
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Make that sold, now unsold and going on ebay in a few weeks. The poor guy wanted it badly, but had wife and storage problems. The good news is he still has his 63 R2 convertible and maybe someone will get their first R2. As luck would have it, he has some NOS stuff for Christine, so all is well.

JDP/Maryland
      64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
      63 GT R2
      63 Lark 2 door
      62 Gt Hawk
      62 Lark 2 door
      60 Lark HT-60Hawk
      59 3E truck
      58 Starlight
      52 & 53 Starliner
      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Make that sold, unsold and sold again. Jeff Bradel came down today to bring back the extra parts he'd brought home when he thought he would be unable to buy the car. When he got here, he saw the cleaned up engine and interior and the next thing I knew he was sweet talking his wife and backed out of backing out of the deal. We spent the day taking the trim off the car and he, N8 and I will play with it here for a few months. I've got a new Luke to my Yoda.

JDP/Maryland
        64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
        63 GT R2
        63 Lark 2 door
        62 Gt Hawk
        62 Lark 2 door
        60 Lark HT-60Hawk
        59 3E truck
        58 Starlight
        52 & 53 Starliner
        51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Make that sold, unsold and sold again. Jeff Bradel came down today to bring back the extra parts he'd brought home when he thought he would be unable to buy the car. When he got here, he saw the cleaned up engine and interior and the next thing I knew he was sweet talking his wife and backed out of backing out of the deal. We spent the day taking the trim off the car and he, N8 and I will play with it here for a few months. I've got a new Luke to my Yoda.

JDP/Maryland
          64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
          63 GT R2
          63 Lark 2 door
          62 Gt Hawk
          62 Lark 2 door
          60 Lark HT-60Hawk
          59 3E truck
          58 Starlight
          52 & 53 Starliner
          51 Commander

JDP Maryland