Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find upholstery supplies

Hey there!
    We've decided to try our hand at doing the upholstery work on our '60 Lark. Does anyone have suggestions on reasonably priced suppliers for the cotton batting and vinyl or leather? (haven't quite made up my mind on what sort of material to use yet)

We're also missing one of the interior door panels (the cardstock piece with the chrome trim on it). I've searched the forum here and all over the Internet and haven't come across these parts. Any help would be much appreciated!

The project is coming along nicely.... we've got the car stripped down completely now and ready for final body work and then paint. WOO HOO! As soon as it starts to look like something, I'll start posting some pics.
    '60 Lark Hardtop, Red Bluff, CA
    sigpic

JDP on the forum has a nice interior that he sells.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
      Hey there!
      We've decided to try our hand at doing the upholstery work on our '60 Lark. Does anyone have suggestions on reasonably priced suppliers for the cotton batting and vinyl or leather? (haven't quite made up my mind on what sort of material to use yet)

We're also missing one of the interior door panels (the cardstock piece with the chrome trim on it). I've searched the forum here and all over the Internet and haven't come across these parts. Any help would be much appreciated!

The project is coming along nicely.... we've got the car stripped down completely now and ready for final body work and then paint. WOO HOO! As soon as it starts to look like something, I'll start posting some pics.
      I believe Jim Lawrence has the door panels (bare board). See- http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=Lawrence
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Thanks for the info!
        '60 Lark Hardtop, Red Bluff, CA
        sigpic

Comment

This is where you want to go for the upholstry MATERIAL that you seek:

StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Michelle, it doesn't have "to look like something" for us to enjoy pictures; raw, unfinished, torn apart, etc. we like them all.
            Cheers,

Joe D.

Comment

Working...
            X