Lots of Studes in Golden Colorado!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Studes in Golden Colorado!!!!

Saturday was fantastic! 80+ degrees! A zillion cars and people! I got to the Sonic @ 12:30 to see if I could get a good parking place in the shade. SCORE! I stayed put and watched/visited in the nice cool shade! Studebaker count is as follows: 2-53's, 1 Bullet, 2 Avanti's, 3 pickups & my Packard Hawk. I handed out several info cards for the SDC/Conestoga Chapter. This place was absolutely nutts! I can't wait till next month!!!!

All of my pictures can be seen here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5-7-11 145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1733395

Name:	5-7-11 144.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1733396

Name:	5-7-11 185.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	1733397

Carey
    Packard Hawk

Looks like fun to me, thanks for sharing!
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

That M series really works for me. I love that hot rod look on those trucks.....Well, really I just like them any way they come.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Hello,
        I just moved from AZ to Highlands Ranch. I am a member of the Grand Canyon chapter and would like to join the local chapter who do I contact?
        Dick

Comment

Is it just my computer or do attached videos take a looooong time to load? If so, maybe a note in the heading, "video attached."

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Your exhaust comment made me chuckle.

Think of it like this.....Your just borrowing some of his sound.

Buddy of mine back when we owned Harley's, (now cars) had just purchased a new bike and being he just had to go out and ride, he didn't wait for his newly ordered exhaust pipes before the first "cruise". After awhile of intown riding, we pull up to a red light and he looks over and say's, "let's ride side by side for a while so I can borrow some of your sound."
            Pretty funny if you were there, guess that new bike was just tooooo quiet for him.

So everytime you watch that video just let everyone wonder in amazement as to what's under your hood.
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 47M5 View Post
              Hello,
              I just moved from AZ to Highlands Ranch. I am a member of the Grand Canyon chapter and would like to join the local chapter who do I contact?
              Dick
              Dick,
              I will call you in a little while.

I thought about not saying anything about the Rat Rod, but I figured my family would be mortified with the thought of me stuffing something nasty under the hood of "Dads Baby!" Although it really made me realize that different mufflers might just make their way under my car.... I like to hear an exhaust but not feel it like I did the Rat Rod!

As far as the video loading, it should not load until you click on it. Depending on your computer, and internet conection, yes it could take a while to load. I quit using my desktop computer because it is sooooo slow. I hate it!
              Carey
              Packard Hawk

Comment

Great pics!!

Bob

Comment

Looks like a great event. I really appreciated the wide variety of machinery that gathered for it. Thanks for letting us in on the fun.
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                  X